In case you are looking for a digital marketing internship in Barcelona, we need an inbound marketing trainee.
We need this person to help us in our demand generation efforts (reporting to our Marketing Manager) for the agency (B2B). This means creating content, landing pages, thank you pages and suchlike activities. In some cases also supporting us in running digital marketing projects for the agency.
This is a trainee position, so it is essential that this person is studying in a university or business school and that we can sign an internship agreement with that center.
ABOUT THE JOB FUNCTIONS AND PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS:
These are the functions:
- Helping our Marketing Manager in demand generation efforts for the agency (getting quality leads with the use of content)
- Thinking about new compelling content (eBooks, etc.)
- Asking for articles to our writing services providers, do the follow up and uploading (and editing) content in our HubSpot content management system
- Creating compelling content offers that attract our main ideal clients (buyer personas), which you will be taught about
- Helping us create presentations and proposals for prospects
- Running and expanding our social media channels
These are the personal requirements:
- You are an active person, with strong energy, very well organised, and able to juggle with several projects at the same time.
- You are not afraid of pressure (which in our case is positive!) and hard work
- You have a degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Marketing or similar.
- You speak, read & write fluent Spanish and English. Catalan is a valued plus
But we do not only ask. We offer:
- 425€/month for 5 hours/day (Monday to Friday)
- Base in Barcelona
- All drinks for free
- Learning inbound marketing and demand generation best practices
- Learning the most important marketing features of the most demanded inbound marketing platform (HubSpot)
- Seeing the impact of your job in our demand generation efforts
Does this sound good? Apply now