In case you are looking for a digital marketing internship in Barcelona, we are looking for a Junior Account Manager to help our awesome 8-people team based in Barcelona. Our ideal candidates have solid degrees in Business Administration, Social Sciences, or Communication.
This is a trainee position, so you need to make sure that you can work in Spain under an internship agreement with your University.
ABOUT THE JOB FUNCTIONS AND PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS:
These are the functions:
1.- Campaign tracking
- Both for our digital revenue and digital promotions activities, we need our Junior Account Manager to help take care of daily campaign tracking, including daily follow up, data tracking & weekly reporting.
2.- Account management
- Prepare client meetings and help Account Managers conduct them
- Supporting strategic projects by arranging meetings, interviews, creating agendas, taking meeting minutes, providing summaries
- Generating comprehensive and concise slide decks summarizing research results
- Benchmark analysis
- Assist Account Managers during sales process
These are the personal requirements:
- Follows the current trends in digital marketing & advertising, is up to date and understands the value of it;
- Strong university background in business or economy, ideally completed with an MBA or similar programs;
- Highly proficient in Spanish, Fluent in English and Italian. Catalan a plus;
- Great presentation skills, solid verbal and written communication skills;
- Structured mind, that allows them to simplify problems and quickly find solution;
- Extremely well organized.
But we do not only ask. We offer
- A professional career start working for big brands
- A potential career growth to Account Manager
- A 6 months agreement